Thursday, March 25, 2010

This just in ...

Perez just informed me that The Hills is being canceled, there will be one more season then its DUNZO! I can't say im surprised, the show went completely down hill once Lauren Conrad left .... so much so, that I coulnd't even really watch it...what o what will Brody Jenner and Frankie Delgado do now?? I hate to say this but I'll sort of miss these reality show winners!

I make no mention of Speidi ... I have no time to waste on them .... unless it's to watch that this gem of a video ... Heidi's home made music video for her non-hit single Higher ... produced, directed and shot (with what appears to be the video setting on his handheld sony coolpix camera), Spencer Pratt! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS7HgBU_jPI

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment