Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Thoughts...

I fell into a bit of a dilemma tonight -- Dancing With the Stars, American Idol and 90210(2.0) were all on at 8 pm tonight. My DVR was set for 90210 and American Idol, but I realized that I couldn't watch a third program if I was already recording two. What does Cablevision expect me to do? What if I want to watch a third program? In thinking this extremely important through, I realized that I could have watched DWTS in my bedroom and continued with recording Idol ... or I could get a second DVR for my other tv, but that seems a bit excessive, I watch a lot of TV, but I've never really had this issue before.

Either I'm done with idol for the season, or Fox pays my cable bill for the second DVR, I am now thinking about getting ...

Oh, to be me ...

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment