Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And so it begins ...

So I find myself sitting at home watching television and I have so many thoughts regarding what I'm actually watching! I am particularly fond of the Real Housewives .... after each episode it is necessary for me to rehash with my sister, my friends ... basically anyone who will listen .... so I figured I'd take it to a blog...thus My Reality was born ...

This site will be much like a double major in television shows and hollywood gossip with a concentration on the Real Housewives ... and a minor in everything else ... attempting to channel a walk through my brain ... not only will I know what goes on up there, but now you will too ...

I am not sure if this is something that will last a week and eventually lose interest ... or if it's something I will keep up with forever ... but for today, I am excited about it :)

I hope you all enjoy and comment!!!

L & L!

2 comments:

  1. I am thoroughly enjoying your blog! Please keep it updated as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will, I'm having so much fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete