Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who is YOUR Celebrity Baby Crush??


I was in the midst of a very riveting email exchange with a fabulous friend of mine, SCS, when she sent me an adorable picture of Harlow Madden - We love, love, love celebrity spawn, particularly Harlow ... she is just the cutest!! This led me to my latest blog post idea... a photo montage of my favorite and the most genetically blessed celebrity babies ... here we go ...

Suri Cruise - not the biggest fan of her, but she is Scientology's littlest princess, so I felt inclined to include her ...


Levi Mcconaughey - so adorable and will probably be the coolest, most laid back kid out there


Shiloh Jolie-Pitt - Adorable!! I think my favorite thing about her were the tabloid headlines from a few weeks ago that said Angelina and Brad were trying to change her gender -- not ALL girls have to be girly!! Shine on Shiloh!!


Nahla Aubry - With Halle Barry as a mom and Gabriel Aubry as a dad, there is NO WAY she won't be absolutely gorgeous when she grows up! In my humblest opinion she IS the best looking kid out there - totally my celebrity baby crush!



Blanket Jackson
- couldn't resist ...


There is also:

Britney Spear's beloved boys: Jaiden and Sean P.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz: Bronx Mowgli
Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Apple & Moses
Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Violet & Seraphina

Who is YOUR celebrity baby crush??

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment