Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LuAnn De Lesseps

Oh LuAnn, Countess Lulu ... what would I do without you ....

I'm not quite sure where to begin ... but one of my oldest most wonderful friends JMcDubs mentioned in a blog comment (yay, people are reading!!) that she isn't finding LuAnn so awful this season ..... weeelll, here are my thoughts on that ....

Her and Jill are total mean girls ... and yes, Mario's comment of "countess, countless" while albeit TOTALLY hilarious, was immature and rude....but, like, get over it ... he was merely making a factual statement over the fact that she is now less one count in her life.

Side comment: I LOVE how Mario's justification for his comment was that he didn't say it TO her, hhaha, dude, your 50 yrs old ... act like it.

anyways my point ...

I feel bad for her ... she's in the midst of a divorce, that's awful/sad ... but that's no excuse to be bully-ish! we ALL know my thoughts on Bethenny ... but when her and LuAnn were meeting for drinks and LuAnn started off by asking who was paying?? what is that ... i dont understand that concept ... I will fully agree with Bethenny .... so EVERY time I suggest going for drinks, dinner, bowling, surfing, skydiving, on a vacation to the maldives (somedaaaaay) that I am paying for this? makes no sense...sorry LuAnn ... Team Bethenny for that argument.

ALSO, how was Bravo able to gloss over Ramona's comment regarding LuAnn's, ahem, sluttiness while she was married .... we need to explore THAT! I hope LuAnn's loose ways are brought to light this season ....

This season will be explosive, and I'll be watching/blogging every step of the way ....

also Bravo, if you're reading .... bring on more Rosie ... I want a spin-off show on Rosie the housekeeper .... thanks!

L&L

1 comment:

  1. Want more info on the Countess' discretions - it's been brought up a LOT!

    ReplyDelete