Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hollywood Marriages ...

What is up with Hollywood marriages?? Why can't they last? I don't buy that whole ... well we're busy so we're away from each other for a while .. bla bla .. ok maybe that's a factor for growing apart ... which I can accept ... but if you're getting married, and you take those vows .... then stop cavorting/canoodling/sleeping with other people! Unless your Mo'nique and her husband .. rumor has it they have an open marriage (but don't even get me started on THAT)

Sandy & Jesse James ... yikes ... what happened there? I really really liked them! and Sandy is totally a friend in my head, she seems so real and funny and talented....I really loved how she was married to somewhat of a badass! Well, bad ASS indeed .... cheating with that women? I'm dying to know what she has that Sandy doesn't ... besides a sever and offensive amount of tattoos .... and not for nothing, it's also been reported that she is a white supremecist (thank you Perez) and now it's coming out that Jesse may be one too?? Poor Sandra Bullock ... I hope she is comforted everyday by her shiny brand new Oscar ...

Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush ... I actually liked them together, but after hearing reports that she was trying to outshine him at the Superbowl .... see ya Kim. Let someoene else have the spotlight, espesh your boyfriend as a superbowl CHAMP! ... you need to work on your jealousy issues....and Reggie...call me! :) I have an odd feeling though that its not completely over for these two ...

This leads into my next poll question ...

Would you rather be cheated on by someone who is hotter/more successful than you ... or less?

No comments:

Post a Comment