Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Television Shows ...

I figured I'd add a list of shows that I watch on a regular basis ...

Gossip Girl - WB
Dancing with the Stars - ABC
Price of Beauty - VH1
Melrose Place (2.0) - WB
90210 (2.0) - WB
Real Housewives ... - Bravo
Kell on Earth - Bravo
Million Dollar Listing - Bravo
The Office - NBC
30 Rock - NBC
High Society - WB
Entourage - HBO
The Marriage Ref - NBC
America's Next Top Model - WB

I feel like there are several that I am missing .... some of the shows above I don't watch religiously, but those are the ones that I tend to catch on a regular basis ....

Other shows I catch randomly are ...
Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
Iron Chef America
Everyday Italian
Millionaire Matchmaker
Barefoot Contessa
Man vs Food



I have to say I've been LOVING The Marriage Ref - last weeks trio of Cedric the Entertainer, Martha Stewart and Jason Alexander were hilarious! Martha's gangster, and she knows it! The show is highly entertaining...if you haven't seen it, I highly recomend checking out.....Thursday nights at 10 on NBC (I have to DVR, b/c obviously this is when Real Housewives is on ....)

L&L

1 comment: