Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bethenny Frankel....

In the past couple days I have found myself being asked about my feelings towards Real Housewife of New York, Bethenny Frankel .... In the past I have always been a fan ... but for some reason this season I find her to be totally, 100%, rude and offensive. I am extremely happy for her success ... this whole skinny girl thing has really taken off, i guess?? But I'm getting the feeling that her "fame" has completely gone to her head.

I can appreciate a no nonsense bitch who makes no excuses for her behavior (hello, Jules from High Society) but Bethenny comes across now as just plain abnoxious ....

At Ramona's labor day bbq ... when that random friend of Ramona's and apparently Jill's was talking to Bethenny and not for nothing was being perfectly pleasant about the situation was merely informing her that Jill felt a little slighted ... cut to Bethennys voice over ... "who are you, why are you talking to me, what are you the caterer?" ... seriosly?? who are YOU....you just so happened to name a drink that people have been drinking forever ... patron with lime ... not rocket science.

I also found her behavoir in this past weeks episode at Jason's birthday party totally abnoxious when she was making fun of Jasons friend for his accent and how he speaks ... I love how her boyfriend called her out on it ... then she retorts with ... "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.." nice save .... or not.

No me gusta, Bethenny

L&L

2 comments:

  1. agreed, Beth-Henny was less offensive when she didn't "have it all," when the ego was in check, when she was just a no-name with an eating disorder and horrible relationships. that's a little harsh, but then again, so is Henny. is it just me or is the Countess more tolerable this season too? just call me Jill Zarin, I prefer an underdog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha JMcDubs, I love your hatred over how she spells her name...I forgot that was an issue for you! it IS kind of annoying.

    ReplyDelete