Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blindsided ...

I was talking with a friend the other day and, clearly about celeb gossip and obviously the topic of Sandra Bullock and Jesse James came up ... she came up with an interesting theory that perhaps Sandy was aware of the cheating and that maybe they waited to break the story until AFTER the Academy Awards. I thought that was an interesting theory ... I don't think there is any way that Sandy couldn't have known something was up.

I pretty much think that when you're in a relationship and someone is sneaking around, you know it...you can either choose to ignore it or refuse to believe it, but I think deep down someone always knows when something isn't right.

Was Sandy completely blindsided or do you think she knew something wasn't right?

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment