Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker...say who?

O M G! so here I am watching the new episode of Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo ... minding my business watching Patti do her thing ... when all of a sudden one of my sorority sisters appears on the screen! It's the scene when Patti is interviewing the potential girls for dates with the guys .... Carol is her name .. and Patti did not like her ...

I wasn't positive it was her, so of course, the next logical step is to head straight to facebook. I messaged Carol and asked her if I just saw her on Millionaire Matchmaker (keep in mind, I have not seen her or talked to her since college) then immediately called my sister to share with her my television sighting! Sarah was a Kappa too and knew Carol well also...

Sarah raised a good question ....
Would you rather be on Millionaire Matchmaker and picked to go on a date with one of the millionaires OR be iinterviewed by Patti and deemed NOT worthy???

thoughts....

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment