Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing With the Stars...the First Vote Off!

DWTS Live Blog - 3/30

This is the night I have been waiting for!!! I am so excited that right off the bat, Buzz is safe, phew, it was obviously my second voting phone call that saved him last week! I can rest easy and just assume Kate Gosselin is a goner.

hm, ok Pam Anderson is in the bottom two - I'm not sad about that.

I am loving The Beach Boys!! John Stamos is a God and Mike Love's still got it!!

ok, just heard that Evan and Anna are safe ... whatevs, he can dance, he's an ice skater..I'm okay with that.

My predictions for bottom two are:
Pam Anderson
Kate Gosselin and Kate goes ....

ok, Jake is safe...Nicole too, she was a sure thing though...

My initial thoughts for the bottom two were Kate and Chad Ochocinco, I love Cheryl, she worked wonders with Emmett Smith a few seasons ago, but not sure Ochocinco has what it takes.

Brooke Burke ... I like her a lot better than Samantha Harris, but why didn't they call me for this job!!! I can sit in hair and make-up all day, then read a teleprompter, maybe not though, as I am sort of the most awkward person on the planet, I reckon, my nervous stutter would be raging!

Erin and Maxs are safe!! I love them, I'm hoping the rumors are true and they're in the midst of a torrid love affair off screen!

WHAT, Ochocinco is safe?!?! oops ...

Niecy Nash is still a question mark, but I love her too -- so sassy! I hope she is safe tonight.

OMG, Kate Gosselin looks like she'll cut a bitch if she's voted off, I hope she is..and does!!

BlASPHEMOUS! KATE IS SAFE! CURSES!!

woagh, hmm, did NOT see this one coming -- Shannon is gone ... oh, well.
We'll miss you Shannen, I'll always remember you as 1/2 of this fantastic duo...




Until next week...I CAN NOT wait!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment