Saturday, March 27, 2010

Helpful Suggestion...

When I go to the gym, I enjoy listening to music on my ipod, but I also need the TV in front of me to be on because I enjoy the visual. During the week days I find myself watching Regis and Kelly and if I am there a little bit later, then Rachel Ray and maybe The View (GO ABC!)if it's a really slow morning. This morning as I was walking down, I was wondering what I would to watch ... going through the channels on the mini tv in front of me, I landed on Bravo network and lo and behold America's Next Top Model was on....not just any ANTM cycle, but cycle 4, one of the better ones in my opinion. It was the season that Naima won, but featured such stellar model wannabes such as 'don't worry I've taken anger management classes' Tiffany, Lluvy, Rebecca (who fell flat over in the middle of judging, and the best of the best, 'Scabies' Michelle!! BONUS BONUS BONUS!

and not for nothing, ANTM could quite possibly be THE best show to have on .. because nothing motivates me more than a skinny girl competition! (Nigel Barker isn't so bad either!)

so next time you are at the gym, consider ANTM as a motivator!

L&L

and PS: 'Scabies' Michelle has been dating Johnny Fairplay, of "my grandmother died" Survivor fame! They are expecting their first child soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment