Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Bachelor

My mistake, one of my loyal readers and wonderful friend (Hi, LMD) reminded me that I do in fact watch The Bachelor .... how could I forget! well, here's why ... I was MAJORLY into The Bachelor/Bachelorette in college but sort of just stopped watching. Not for any particular reason why, Im just assuming that something else came along that I started to watch instead ... then I sort of started to hate the concept behind the show ....

I don't really get it...why would any girl (or guy) sign up for that ... I mean its one thing to date a guy whose seeing other people, but when you have to live with them?? it just all seems sort of bogus to me ... this all being said ... if the producors behind the show called me to be on it, I'd be there in a hot minute ... you reading ABC?? call me!

I, however, DID start to tune into this past season around the time of the visits to the girls homes .... and, now with all the contraversy surrounding Vienna and Jake, im sure happy I did!! apparently he cheated on her with his ex gf RIGHT AFTER TAPING ended .... all speculation though, I cannot confirm those rumors, BUT I did spot Vienna in the audience of DWTS this past Monday night ...

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment