Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Blogging Rules ...

1) I will not use full names unless I am thanking you for a helpful suggestion or have gotten permission from you already ... instead when I reference you, I will use your initials or a nickname I know you have!

When my blog inevitably blows up ... I don't want to drag you all down the fame train with me ... except for my sister, who will clearly become my partner in celebrity crime...and my mother who will be my manager a la Kris Kardashian ... this will then all spiral into a reality television show ... Hangin' with the Hoffmans ... then Sarah and I will open up stores in NYC and Miami .. then there will be a spin-off reality show of us managing our store in Miami .... somehow this all sounds oddly familiar ... hhmmm

back to my rules ...

2) I will not get political, do not want to alienate any of my readers...

3) I will try to comment back to as many comments as possible, if not by "comment" then by a blog post! I like the comments because they often spark new post ideas, so keep them coming!!

Also, I'm beginning to take apps for the rest of my entourage .... I definitely need a Turtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment