Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Am I old...?

Watching Gossip Girl that I had recorded from last night .... Serena mentions the movie Dirty Dancing .... Little J has no clue what she is talking about ... I understand she's 16 .. but come on, its a classic!

My sister and I had a similar situation last month ... we were both working her companies sample sale and we were sitting there with her boss's daughter, a senior in high school. This was right around the time that the news broke that famed Growing Pains character, Boner (Richard) Stabone was missing.....so of course, my sister and I were knee deep in discussing the different headlines we had heard surrounding this when her boss's daughter more or less asked what Growing Pains was .... my god! She said that she had HEARD of the show ... but had never really seen it .... if anything the young ones need to check out the birth of Leo Dicaprio's career, the God that was Kirk Cameron or the Thicke that we all know and love, Alan .. (the thicke that THEY know, Robin's, FATHER ...)

yep, I'm old...

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment