Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing with the Stars...

So tonight is the first vote off of Dancing with the Stars! I sort of cant wait for it...this is going to be a great season! so many fabulous "stars".

Granted it was week one, so nobody stood out as being totally stellar yet, but as they say this show is about progress and not raw talent. I never understand this concept, how is it that they can expect an 80 year old man (Buzz Aldrin) and a former pussycat doll (Nicole Sherzinger) to compete in the same dancing competition ... or how they'll have former boy-banders competing when dancing is their middle name!

Anyways: I'm thoroughly excited for the vote off tonight -- and I promised I wouldn't get political, BUT on Monday night I voted for Buzz Aldrin.....twice!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment