Monday, March 29, 2010

10 Ways to Fix a Bady Day Fast...

I was reading last months Glamour magazine and a fun article stood out - 10 Ways to Fix a Bad Day Fast ... this mostly applies to girls, I apologize to my male readers, I will be sure to follow up with something male oriented...

1) Put on your highest heels-or take those suckers off! (yeh, im more on the take them off side of this one)

2) Go into a closet. Shut door. Scream. Feel a little silly for screaming in a closet, carry on!

3) Just give up and put your hair in a ponytail

4) Throw caution to the wind and actually smile at a stranger. (I bet it not only makes their day, but yours too!)

5) Rub your own feet. Who needs a whipped boyfriend? (or go get a pedicure, ! agree though, never underestimate the power of a good foot massage, I prefer when someone else does it, I don't have a boyfriend and am fully satisfied with any lady at any nail place!)

6) Kiss Someone. Bonus points if they're over 83 or under three. (true!!)

7) Catnap preferably with a cat or a dog.

8) Get off that weird fat diet immediately, It's wrecking your day and your metabolism! (agreed!)

9) Have an orgasm, maybe two, it's how he'd handle it, right? (Glamour Mag is so sassy!)

10) Stop waiting for ? to make you happy. You're in charge! (AMEN!)

Hope this turns that frown upside down, THANKS GLAMOUR!!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment