Thursday, April 15, 2010

Latest Obsession ...


As the weather gets warmer, SJS and I have officially switched from our pre-class extra hot skinny chai to our medium tart yogurts from Robeks. Mine topped with almonds and coconut and hers with mango, raspberries and blueberries.

side note: in typing raspberries, my computer informed me that I spelled it wrong -- I NEVER KNEW there was a 'P' in raspberries! You really do learn something new every day :)

I believe that Pinkberry (Crackberry) started the tart yogurt craze, but we aren't privileged enough to have such a mecca out here in Connecticut.

Tart Yogurt is free in fat and contains less calories then your average frozen yogurt, and clearly waaay better for me than my absolute fave mint chocolate chip milkshake from Carvel - you definitely can't have THAT everyday.

If you haven't tried tart yogurt, give it a try!! SO SO YUMMY!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment