Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frenemies? What am I 26?

Real Housewives live blog - 4/1

First of all Bethenny, Perez is NOT a parasite, but alas, she is upset because there is gossip in the papers about her friendship with Jill ... are they frenemies?

Kelly needs to lay off the tanning ... it looks really fake! hahahaha Kelly needs to brush on her litarate - her OWN words - she fully claims to have been a literature major and Trinity College! idiot, but at least it got her a date ... moving on ..

Hello LuAnn and Victoria ... oh LuAnn -- she needs her Pied-a-terre...of course you do!
I have to say, all craziness aside, I think LuAnn is a good mother, she means very well, and I think a lot of her weirdness from last season and now this one is the fact that she really is going thru some turmoil. I think she is taking a lot of her pent up sadness/anger over being cheated on and losing her husband out on the other ladies. That all being said, it's not reason to be a total b*tch to anyone and everyone and to bully people, but I can see where it's coming from.

Oh jeez, Jill! get over yourself!! "I felt a sense of pride, SHE'S with ME!" ugh.
Jill is channeling her inner Yente and helping Kelly bag her journalist ... shush Jill, Kelly can be picky if she wants to! Why shouldn't she be, nobody should settle, go on Kelly hope for the best for you!

oops, I just missed that whole gab session with Bethenny, Ramona, Alex and Kelly .... but I'm assuming it was a lot of Bethenny b*tching about her feud with Jill ... and here we go with Jill and Bethenny ... why do these women insist on bringing up issues from LAST season .. like get over it, move on.

ALEX! way to lay it down...nice work! Enter Simon ... big shock. Bethenny catch up, were you not at Ramona's labor day party, where Simon and Alex were fully in attendance?

EEW Bethanny was that a brooklyn dig? "IF I were to be choosing fashion, I didn't realize it would be in Brooklyn."

hahaha "the swine flu and divorce are like the plague, I don't want to catch either one" AMEN Joanie! I'm liking this lady more and more and she get's more screen time...I think she is a great sounding board for Ramona ... who knew she had such a rough upbringing - maybe this explains her craziness, it always stems from somewhere!
Aw, Ramona, your torrid upbringing gives you character! You're still batsh*t though, but at least we now know why!!

I agree with Kelly, that email from Jill is whack! Jill needs to grow up, 'nuff said.

Did LuAnn just give Jill a pimp cup?? I believe she did! Well done, Lulu, your stock just rose!

I feel a little bit bad for Bethenny -- why is it necessary for Jill to put the phone on speaker?
OO good point Jill, Perez was baiting Bethenny .. wouldn't put it past that blogging S.O.B.!

Hm, I'm torn about what just happened with Jill and Bethenny - but I think, I THINK I may be team Jill on this one .... it appears that Bethenny just got served. You canNOT mess with someone who is sick ... let alone BOBBY ZARIN! and I'm sorry, but the excuse that Bethenny didn't know how sick he was, doesn't matter -- she should have called and gone to visit, period.

Oooohhh, scenes for next week look so good per usual! This season is so explosive!! L.O.V.I.N.G it!!


L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment