Thursday, April 8, 2010

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams ...

I spent a few hours yesterday at the hair salon yesterday having my hair hilited (cat's out of the bag, I am NOT a natural blonde...) and blown out. EVERY time I have my hair blown out, I think how amazing it would be to be able to have this done all the time. Which also inevitably leads to my next thought ... hhmm, if I had had that money tree in my backyard (and only my backyard) what luxuries would I indulge in ... besides EVERYTHING....I keep a limit to just the barest necessities.

1) a Chauffeur ...
2) a personal Chef
3) a maid ... obviously ... I do NOT dust.
4) stylist/hair/make-up guru

I think that's pretty much it ... I don't need a personal assistant. I happen to enjoy running errands and I love love love checking email, as im a little too obsessed with my blackberry. Maybe someone to grocery shop for me .... that for some reason is a total process for me.

There is an addition to this game that MTF and I like to play sometimes, picking just ONE of those luxuries ... I think for me it would be the Chauffeur. Oooor the personal chef...oooor the maid...ooor the stylist/hair/make-up guru .... ho hum .. a girl can dream!

What is YOUR dream luxury???

L&L

1 comment:

  1. A daily straight shave... and an American woman who uses the word, "bits" to describe her lower anatomy.

    -You.... yep, phenomonal

    ReplyDelete