Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Department Store Fitting Rooms...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon shopping with my mother. She needed help, so I felt it necessary to go with her! She wanted to go to Lord and Taylor, so off we went. As we were both in the fitting room we began to comment back and forth at how awful the mirrors were and how we need to exit the store department store and head straight to the gym ... these comments were all too familiar as I basically had the same conversation with MTF last Friday when her and I went on a little spree :)

Why oh why do department stores have such hideous everything??? I can't pinpoint what the problem is ... the angle of the mirrors? the awful neon lighting?? but it really picks up EVERY single flaw on my booty, thighs, stomach - it's horrible!! If only I was trying on bathing suits .... I don't think i'd ever eat again!

Note to all department stores, fix this NOW! softer lighting...or something! How do they expect us to buy clothes if we feel that it shoes every fatal flaw on us!!!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment