Monday, April 5, 2010

Dancing with the Stars ...

Week Three!

I really enjoyed everyone's performances tonight - except for Kate Gosselin, minus the fact that I think she is a vile human being, she can't dance at all! Her routine tonight was a joke, she barely danced, and when she did, she looked like a wooden robot. I also can't stand how she continues to wine about the paparazzi that follows her around all the time, woagh is her, maybe try laying low for a while. If it was an issue after Jon & Kate Plus 8, whhhyyyyyyyyy agree to go on one of the highest rated shows!! You love the limelight and are using the sympathy card for votes - well Kate, I see right through your pathetic cherade! You best be gone at the next vote off.

Nicole and Derek got seeeerved by the judges tonight - I wish they would show the criteria of what they can and can't do - I thought they were amazing, but apparently broke rules ... I'd like to know why!

Tonight I voted for Niecy Nash because she's just so sassy! and Erin Andrews, because I sort of want to be her!

Who did YOU vote for??

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment