Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon ... My New Hero!


So, I heard a few weeks ago that Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, of I can't really pinpoint WHAT movie/tv show she is famous for fame found out that her husband of roughly nine years has been cheating on her! A) is it just me or is there a rampant influx of men cheating on women lately? and B) here is her revenge ... she sent out an email to all of his colleagues (he is an agent with CAA) saying this "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon. What do they have in common...I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"



Now, since I officially think that all men (in Hollywood) are dogs, I'm fairly certain that all of his colleagues were probably like ... "yeh...and?" But I love her eye for an eye revenge attitude! and the need to embarrass him as he has her! YOU GO GARCELLE!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment