Thursday, April 8, 2010

Helpful Suggestion ...

This is so great! Yesterday morning, I was about to turn off my TV and walk out the door when I saw that Ramona Singer (NYC Housewife...perhaps one of my favorite NYC housewive) was going to be featured that day, so of COURSE I DVR'd it. Well I am watching the episode now and BONUS, my favorite HUNGRY GIRL Lisa Lillien is on! I have become such a fan of Hungry Girl in the past couple weeks since I discovered her book. Now I have become quite a fan of her website as well! Such great eating tricks and guilt free recipes!

Thanks to the show I just learned that if you eat healthy 80% of the time, you can indulge a little 20% of the time!

Thanks Hungry Girl!!

Here is Hungry Girls website:
www.hungry-girl.com

and here is a link to the book that I have become OBSESSED WITH!
http://www.amazon.com/Hungry-Girl-Survival-Strategies-Guilt-Free/dp/0312377428/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270736653&sr=8-4

L&L

oh, and P.S. - Ramona switched lives with a "normal housewife" for a day and vice versa...we've all seen this before .... Rich switch with poor then at the end of the day both say they appreciated the other side, but would like to stay as is, bla bla bla boooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment