Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dancing with the Stars...Second Vote Off!

O M G! So, I didn't decide to do a live blog this week, but I am watching now and BUZZ got voted off!! How can this be?? I agree with Len Goodman, he may not have been the best dancer, but at the very least America should have fallen in love with him! I certainly did, I didn't vote for him this week, because I thought he was a shoe in! I'm devastated!

And America: Why is Kate still on? She wasn't even in the bottom two?? She is unlikable and can't dance ... Buzz at least had spirit! She is now two weeks closer to winning, unacceptable

So long Buzz! My apologies for not voting for you this week - you walked on the moon, you don't need a Dancing With The Stars trophy, you're cool enough in my book!



L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment