Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Real Housewives of New Jersey...Bryant Park edition!

IT'S NYC FASHION WEEK and the housewive daughters are ready to get their catwalk on!

Gia:
Gia, Gia, Gia....what can I say about her ... she's 8, the sassiest 8 yr-old I've ever come across. I don't blame her for being the way she is, with a mother like Theresa, but she needs to check herself before her ego gets out of control. And to be completely honest, she's not cute, like at all ... she looks like a little rat -- hopefully she'll grow into her looks .... but right now, not so much. There I said it.
and do we even know what show she walked in??


Christine:

I just love Christine, she's so cute, and extremely well grounded for having to deal with a mother like Danielle! in fact, both of Danielle's daughters are adorable! I think she did such a good job walking in the show (minus the whole barfing thing at the end, how mortifying for her, but she handled it well)

Dina didn't go to the fashion shows because she didn't want to run into Danielle - I call majore shenanigans on that - I've heard whispers that her and her husband are seperated, my guess is that she was dealing with issues relating to that.
Also, notice how Lexi, her daughter is noticeably absent from this season .... her ex-husband no longer wanted her on the show ...

what else what else, Jacqueline had a lovely talk with her son CJ while they painted, and Joe was mean to Gia ... bla bla .. all in all I found the episode to be a little boring ... as have all the episodes in the season so far ...

COME ON LADIES - STEP IT UP! WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF!

As always .. L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment