Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gossip Girl - Season Finale ....


Wowza!! Who watched the Gossip Girl finale last night!?! Such a good episode! Little Jenny is gone, Serena and Blair are off to France for the Summer, Deroda had her lil baby, Chuck was shot and Georgina is pregs with Dan's baby??? WWWWHAT!

Obviously, I am devastated that Chuck and Blair did not get back together, but what he did was totally inexcusable ... of all people, Jenny Humphrey!? ick.

I also think that we were set up for some form of custody battle between Eleanor Waldorf and Deroda. I hope next season, Eleanor goes off the deep end and tries to steal baby Anastasia.

I am also saying it now: The WB will not kill Chuck Bass - he will be fine.

and lastly - was it just me or was Georgina's baby bump the worst slash most fake tv baby bump you've ever seen?! I can't decide if that was intentional to set up the plotline that she is faking - or if Gossip Girl just skimped on Michelle Trachtenburg's costume. I guess we'll just have to wait until next September to find out!



Well done WB, well done!

L&L

PS: I died over Blair's outfit the entire episode-the green coat with the navy blue polka dot scarf, yellow shoes and bag - want it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment