Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Celebrity Crush ...

Here ye, Here ye...I have a new celebrity crush ... as Leonardo Dicaprio will always be my yesterday, today and tomorrow .... I have other celeb crushes that come and go. My list ranges from A list actors, to musicians to reality stars, athletes, to basically any household name. Since I was able to speak I have had major crushes on all these stars, that I legit thought were going to find me and we'd fall madly in love....such a hopeless romantic...while I still think Leo and I are meant to be ... here is my list of loves lost...Vince Vaugn, Jake Gylenhaal, Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Brandon Flowers (The Killers), Matt Leinart (football), Prince William and clearly there is the grunge trio from the 8th grade, Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam), Kurt Cobain (Posthumously,Nirvana) and Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon). There are several more sprinkled in there that I just can't remember at this time ... but I obviously loved them all and thought at one point they would all love me too!

WELL, here is my latest...Mark Salling who plays "Puck" on Glee. Congrats Mark, you've made the cut of stellar gents who've caught my eye!! So dreamy AND not ashamed to sing and dance on tv!!


You're Hot!

Have a happy day everyone! :-)

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment