Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Real Housewives...TURTLE TIME!

Ok, I realize it's taken me almost a week to comment on last Thursday's episode of Real Housewives of New York City, but honestly its taken me just about this long to figure out what exactly happened and to gather my bearings .... I mean talk about fantastic television!

Here we go ...

WHO told Countess LuAnn that releasing a single was a good idea? Clearly someone who is deaf ... and I mean NO offense to the hearing impaired, I'm offended that I CAN hear and was susceptible to that junk last week! Really, LuAnn? Fire that creepy producer Chris Young now, he is not doing you any favors at all! I'm embarrassed for your children.

And just because as a young girl you sang to the mirror using a hair brush as a microphone, so did I, I STILL sing to the high heavens in my car ALONE, but that doesn't mean I should be heading into the recording studio, and neither should you!

HOORAY-It's Ramona's vow renewal girly faux bachelorette trip to the Virgin Islands!

Jill and LuAnn do not attend, I can't remember why ... but I DID hear this -- the trip happened around Thanksgiving time and Jill was on trip of her own then, sans husband and daughter -- me thinks, she was getting some plastic surgery and took the opportunity with the camera's away to recuperate! just sayin ...

I don't fully now how to comment because I'm not exactly sure what Kelly's deal was, but she took every opportunity to jump on Bethenny and attack her for no reason at all. I am no fan of Bethenny's, but the way Kelly was treating her was inexcusable, and frankly, made no sense.

Kelly definitely showed her true crazy last week, that is for sure!

Ramona is a hysterical drunk ... please keep drinking your pinot's and please please please keep on dancing!

Alex and Bethenny were cute together when they were rehashing Kelly at lunch ... and I will forever love Sonja! I think she's my new fave ....

oh ladies, tomorrow night it continues and as always, Kelly accuses Bethenny of wanting to kill her ... as always I canNOT wait!

L&L

1 comment:

  1. OMG Debs!!! Kelly was such a crazy person last night. She was making no sense what so ever. It looked like she was on something. And how rude of her, not to finish the dinner that Bethany worked so hard on and to later stuff her face with jelly beans and lollypops! I mean really?

    Anyway - Ramona's drunk laugh totally freaks me out, but she is extremely entertaining. Kind of like watching a train wreck, you can't look, but you can't bear to turn away from it either.

    I agree with you on Sonja. Even though I find that most of these women have some sort of imbalance, sonja seems to bring the best out of everyone. I think she's my fav too.

    Now, I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next week with Jill's surprise appearance. LuAnn isn't all that bright, but I think Jill should have taken her advice and stayed away from the bach. party. And not to mention, this whole vacation was in honor of Ramona's renewal, and everyone is making it about something else. Whatever happened to celebrating the guest of honor?

    Keep bloggin! I love your stuff!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete